Wed, 17 Oct|
Boyle River Outdoor Education Centre
40th Anniversary Celebration
This October we will be celebrating 40 years of developing outdoor education and recreation programmes for the youth of Canterbury. Our mission is to provide opportunities for physical activity and personal and social development utilising the facilitation of adventure activities.
Time & Location
17 Oct 2018, 6:20 pm – 22 Oct 2018, 9:40 pm
Boyle River Outdoor Education Centre, Boyle River Outdoor Education Centre Magdalen Valley Road, Poplars Range, New Zealand
About The Event
We will be acknowledging the
• visionary founders who 45 years ago came up with the idea of providing a ‘mountain hut’ and outdoor education experiences for the young people of North Canterbury and Belfast, and
• the trustees, managers, instructors, cadets, guardians and volunteers who have made the Boyle a leading provider of outdoor education in NZ
Planning is progressing for the three celebration events. They are
• A dinner in Rangiora on Wednesday 17th October
• A lunch with associated activities at the Boyle on Saturday 20th October
• A weekend gathering at the Boyle over Labour weekend
• Hosted at Rossburn in Rangiora
• Dinner, drinks and speeches 6.30p to 10pm
• Tickets at $40 are available by registering or contacting Arthur Sutherland at email@example.com
The Boyle weekend
• Special lunch provided with acknowledgement speeches
• The current Boyle staff are providing instructor-led activities on the Saturday and Sunday.
• There is no charge for the accommodation at the Boyle. Bookings are through Nick@boyle.org.nz
• Catered meals with be provided-Breakfast ($10pp) on Saturday, Sunday and Monday; Lunch ($15) on Sunday; and evening meal ($20) on Saturday and Sunday
• Silent auction- bid for items that have been donated by our suppliers.
• Hydrophobia Rain Jacket value is $569.00
• MT410G beacon value is $400.00
• PJ's Pies
• Mt Beautiful Wine value is $260.00
• Tendon Lowe 9.7 x 60m Dry Climbing Rope value is $250.00
Boyle River 40th Celebration
This is for the Wednesday the 17th of October Dinner function in Rangiora
Weekend at the Boyle
This is for the weekend including activities at the Boyle. 20-22 of October.