Boyle Courses are run by us, independent of our school programmes.
You may want to check out our list of activities and see if we can design a course specifically for you.
We can run anything from a challenge-based day programme through to a multi-day or multi-week journey!
If you have an idea of your own please contact us and we'll see what we can do!
- Mon, 04 OctBoyle River Outdoor Education CentreAll participants will have the opportunity to complete three L2 unit standards in Adventure Based Learning, 467, 470 & 473 for a total of 9 credits. The instructors will be gathering evidence for the students throughout the week, providing feedback and coaching where necessary.
- Fri, 08 OctBoyle River Outdoor Education CentreEvery Mother-Daughter relationship is different - but the strength of this bond, in all its stages and forms, is often undeniable. Whatever phase your relationship is at, whether it be navigating the rollercoaster ride of teenage years or being each other’s best friend, take time to connect.
- Sat, 16 OctPort HillsAre you ready to Rock On?! Whether you've climbed outdoors before, or want a new adventure, come and join us in Ōtautahi's Port Hills and learn to climb in style. There will be a variety of climbs & crags available, you will be challenged to your level and learn everything you need to know!
- Mon, 13 DecBoyle River Outdoor Education CentreAn opportunity exists to achieve the Adventure Based Learning (Domain) Unit Standard 24663 (L3 C3) ‘Demonstrate leadership while participating in an ABL programme’ ALSO - a great opportunity to complete your GOLD DofE/Hillary Award Residential week!
- Wed, 05 JanBoyle VillageTraverse of the South Island or Alps to Ocean from West to East using only human powered transportation – mountain bike, hiking, and rafting. This will be a programme designed to challenge and build upon previous experiences. A range of environments will be encountered and amazing memories formed!
- Time is TBDBoyle River Outdoor Education CentreThis workshop is designed for educators and trainers who use experiential learning pedagogy and want to deepen their understanding, skills, and use of debriefing and processing strategies to meet specific program goals.